Friday, October 31, 2008

Whats the pressure?

Wow. I'm sorry. This post is way overdue. Between school and band there is hardly any free time.

My Halloween is sorta uneventful. My mom and I are going to watch some movies and eat junk food while my dad and brother are out to dinner or something. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to a quiet evening. Oh no... my mom is dressing up like Sarah Palin... So much for my quiet evening...

I guess I should explain my blog title. I have Chemistry with these girls- Alyssa and Heather T. Heather is hilarious (and insane, might I add.) But one day in Chemistry we were in the middle of lecture doing and example of PV=nRT and we were plugging stuff in. And right in the equation it says- "What is the pressure of...?" and Heather says "What's the pressure?" And we made fun of her enough for that. But by the end of the class all three of us had asked the same thing. That and mixing up Kelvin and atm... Lots of new inside jokes because of that class. I like it.

Lots of band activities lately. Oh I made Tournament of Roses Honor band. I tried out on the 12th and the first rehearsal is on November 9th. I'm almost excited. I'm more nervous, because I have no idea what I'm doing. We'll see how that turns out...

I've fallen in love with dance. Couple dancing at least. It's so different and new. I'm dancing in Marcea's quince and we've had a few lessons. I really enjoy it, even if Josh doesn't. We've learned the waltz and the hustle and the cumbia. I think waltz is my favorite, or hustle because it's easier and fun. If you ever have a chance to dance with a partner, do it. Because I think it's worth it.

I never have any pictures relevant to my life... Sorry. Ughh, sorry I'm so boring. Okay, to finish- Here's a clip from an old 30 Rock. Since it started up again last night...

-Julia

No comments: