Monday, April 7, 2008

Test-Breath-Blink-Test-Blink-Test

STAR testing started this week. For four weeks it's going to be nothing but fun! I had a geometry test today. I failed, because I forgot about it. I have a Spanish test tomorrow. I have a history test on Thursday. And then my English testing on Wednesday and Thursday. Oh, and I didn't mention all of the cramming our teachers are having us do. We're going over practically a whole chapter in geometry in the 2 hours we have tomorrow. It's not all that bad though. It's actually kinda fun.


Nothing major has really happened since my last post. Marcea, John, Josh, Sheena and I went to see "21" on Friday. In some ways it was better than I expected, but in others it was worse. Some of the slow motion parts were really cheesy. But I still enjoyed it. Josh was kinda uncomfortable with some of the scenes. Lets just say the ones that made it a PG-13 movie. It was funny to see his reactions though. Choi is awesome. Not Troy, but Choi. Yea, that was causing some confusion. Then we went to In-N-Out and had some real french fries. It was a fun night.



I did something this weekend that I hardly ever do. I played a video game. Kingdom Hearts II. It was kinda fun, but really frustrating. I sucked. Except with the Dusks. (If you've played this game you should know what I'm talking about. Unless I'm just getting all of this wrong.) I did this thing where I hit triangle over and over then X over and over, and I'd eventually kill them. It was fun. I just got to "The Land of Dragons" with Mulan. So far I've wasted 4 hours and 25 minutes of my life on this game. It's almost worth it.


Sunday I was sitting on the couch eating Coldstone's and reading "Speak". It's a great book. Way better than I thought it was going to be. I hope Melinda falls for David. He's so nerdy. He reminds me of some people I know.


Okay. I need to go study for Spanish. Frutas y Legumbres. Me gustan las pinas, las manzanas y queso!! (It's a 3rd period Spanish thing...) Yea, now you can see why I need to study.


Have a nice week. (Especially all you lucky ones going to Chicago.)


-Julia

2 comments:

Sheena said...

SHRIEK!!! ITS CHOI!!!!! IM TAKING THAT PHOTO!!! ahhahahaha!

I like your post title very much. I remember Speak..Mrs. Black will show you a movie too. It was a good book. Poor Melinda!!

21!!!
duuude I think I'm so crushin' on Choi!!! hahah

Josh said...

Kingdom Hearts (KH) is in my opinion the #1 RPG of all time, well, it ties with the Final Fantasy Series. How far along are you now?

Nowadays I have no time for video games, so I just kinda stopped playing them. Not to mention they seem to be getting more and more retarded/vulgar/ just plain wrong...