Sunday, March 30, 2008

Procrastination!

I have a history project due on Wednesday. But I really don't want to do it right now, so I think I'll blog. Yay for procrastinating!

I've decided that I talk about history way too much, so I think I'll refrain in this post. Sorry for the previous geeky-ness. Why don't I talk about TV. Yea, that sounds good.

America's best dance crew just ended. Yay Jabbawockeez! I liked them. Kaba Modern was pretty cool too. Mario Lopez drives me crazy though. He's one of the worst TV show hosts I've ever watched. Battle 360 is still doing good. Bruno Gaido- aviation captain first class- just died in the last episode, so that was depressing. But Tivo just recorded another, so I'm excited to see that one. I watched one episode of Miss Guided. It's a weird show. I don't think I like it. Pushing Daises comes back on in fall. I miss it. I think that's all the TV I've been watching lately... Yea.

The other day we watched Peter and the Wolf. It's an Oscar winning short film about this boy who tries to save his pets from this wolf. I don't know, it's kind of strange. Each character was represented by a different instrument. Like the cat was a clarinet, the crow was a flute, the wolf was a french horn. It was pretty cool. It's hard to explain. The poor duck though, gets eaten whole. I liked the duck, he was an oboe.

Spring Break was more eventful then planned. I watched a movie with some friends. Went bowling too. I'm a much worse bowler than I thought I was. Too bad, it was fun anyways. Then I got together with other friends and drew on fruit. Lots of fun.

Easter was good. We did an egg hunt with my moms side of the family, and I lost to my 8-year old cousin. It brought down my self-esteem a bit. But I had fun. I spent the rest of Easter with some other family, and it was just good to see them all.

Okay. I should go write about the Soviet Union now.

-Julia

2 comments:

Josh said...

Peter and the Wolf by Serge Prokofieff! He's Russian ya know. Our Wind Ensemble played a mini version of it last year, and the Lancaster Communtiy Orchestra played the real thing about two years ago; good stuff and a fun/awesome song. The clarinet- cat part is fun to play too. Remind me to bring you a copy of it sometime.

Marcea said...

Procastinating = BAD

U didn't seem to procastinate too bad?? I stayed up on tuesday night til like 2, finishing it. But hey, I got a 30/30 on it! =D And he wants to hang it up!

Luv u JJ!
~Marcea