Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is he Canadian?

Yep. I just saw an episode of House, and this abnormally nice guy was one of his patients. So he asked blatantly if he was Canadian. It was good. Here's the clip. It's about 3 minutes into it or so. I only laughed because I know a few Canadians myself. And most of them are like that. Super nice, or just obnoxious.

I've started watching this show called Stargate Atlantis, on the Sci Fi channel. It's actually better than I thought. In this last episode, there was this whole thing with exploding tumors. Weird, but intriguing. This Scottish doctor- Dr. Carson- died. You could kinda see it coming, but it sucked. He had an accent. It was cool... Oh well, It's still a good show. I like Sheppard. Oh and Rodney. He's Canadian.

A couple Friday's ago some friends came over. Highlight of the night- We played this awesome game called telephone pictionary. If you've never played it you should. "Viva Mexico!" ... "What the heck is the giant thing below the U.S.A.?" Sorry Josh... My brother is not my fault... So yea, it was a good game.

Then the Sunday following, some of us went over to Sheena's house. It was kinda last minute, but it was fun. We played telephone pictionary, again. And it was good. During the game, we promptly started insulting each other. Mostly John and Sheena, but hey, it's healthy, right?

I've played almost 11 hours of Kingdom Hearts. When I admit that, I feel like I don't have a life. But I guess that's true to some extent. I finally got out of Mulan's world. I just missed the stupid exit. It took me like, 30 minutes to figure out what I was doing wrong. But then I went to Beauty and the Beast's Castle, then to Hercules. And then to the Disney Castle. And now I'm at the Pirates of the Caribbean part. I'm actually making progress, and it's exciting.

STAR testing is finally over. Now for all the rest it's AP testing and finals I guess. Good luck, by the way, to all those who are taking those tests. I'll be taking two next year, and I think I might actually be looking forward to it, in a weird geek-ish sort of way. AP Euro and AP Chem.

I finished Speak and all assignments associated. So I started re-reading this book called Ender's Game. The author is Orson Scott Card. It's sort of Science Fiction, but not completely so don't judge it without reading it first. There's some history thrown in there and a few military terms. I won't try to explain the plot, because it would take to long. It's good though. I like it a lot. Read it.

A couple of weekends ago I went with my mom and my sister to get her wedding dress fitted. Then after, we went to this Korean restaurant. It was so good, and it was so much food. There was this amazing soup and then these side dishes that were red and spicy. Then chicken and rice and sushi and fried vegetables and... a lot of food. Aww, so good. Then I came home and told my Korean friend about it. I showed him pictures, he called me white, and that was the end of that. Then last Saturday I went back with my sister to pick up her wedding dress and now it's officially hers. Four and a half months till wedding day!

Okay, I think that's all for now. Oh by the way, sorry about how long it took for me to blog again. I was tired, didn't have time, too much homework, you can pick your excuse.

-Julia

2 comments:

Josh said...

You brother is awesome even if he killed us at pool in like 3 minutes.
-he screwed up my Mexico for the U.S.
-he lied to me about being perfect on the final gummi ship level on KH2?
-All is well though, he's pretty cool. Is he in band, I kinda forgot what you told me. I'm going to go buy some of that tea you offered me with the milk and brown sugar.

Good luck with KH2. If you have any questions, by all means ask. Since I never play games anymore, It'll be nice to help someone else play theirs.

Julia said...

Nope. Not in band. What a loser. He picked up clarinet a little while ago, but he's not very dedicated. So we'll see how far he gets with that one. I'm glad you liked the tea... I want some now. I guess John isn't much of the tea-drinker, because he picked the worst tea we had. It was like... hazelnut chocolate something. That just sounds disgusting.